Tuesday 20 December 2011

Merry Christmas!!

Well I did have full intentions of more pics of how my December Daily is going but after a day of just not being able to 'get it together' yesterday followed by a last ditch effort to get the photos processed only to find that the photo machines at Office Works was broken... I surrendered to the fact that it's not going to happen! I have the pics and have done the pages ready for the photos to go in but no photos! ANYWAY... we are off on holidays today and will be back in a week or so and I will share then!

Until then, MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone! May your holidays be full of joy, love and a little bit plenty of indulgence!

xoxo


HO HO HO!!!

4 comments:

  1. And a Happy Christmas to you and your family too Anita. Yes, I had the same frustrations yesterday with OW photo processing machine being down. I am working on some photo wallets for my family and need to get them finished. Gggrrrr!!
    Have a great holiday and see you next year.

    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fabulous Holiday and Merry Christmas to you. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas!!! The festive season is in full flight - hope you're enjoying the ride! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great holiday Anita!! Happy New Year and thank you so much for all your inspiration and support! Looking forward to a great 2012!! xx

    ReplyDelete