Wednesday 4 May 2011

YAY I'm half way!!

Well I am very excited that I am half way through the Blue Bazaar Bootcamp (30 layouts in 60 days) challenge! I have until the 31st May so I'm pretty much on track I think. ANYWAY..another layout to share - just for fun!
I used the new Pink Paislee Hometown Summer collection (I have been busting to use these scrumptious papers!!). The borders and 'cards' are all from the same collection too. I backed the yellow paper with some yellow felt I have had kicking around in my stash but have never been able to use...until now! The bigger red flower was a home made job and the big yellow square brad in the middle is an old one from K&Co...don't you just want to eat them...they look like chocolates! The letter template thingy (not sure what it's called ) I coloured red with Ranger Colorwash... I LOVE this stuff...it's like glimmer mist on steroids (and without the glimmer)! The colours are so intense - just awesome!




Thanks for peeking!

1 comment:

  1. Ohh Nin, this is just gorgeous!!! Yay .. i am at 17 for my boot camp count.. Having a great time with it though, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete