Tuesday 17 May 2011

Bird is the Word May Challenge....

Hello!!
I had SO much fun creating this layout for the 'Bird is the Word' May challenge -I have been wanting to do one of these challenges for ages! You have to use Sun/Sunshine in your title...
I dug out this delicious Crate Paper collection from ages ago....'Cottage' I think it's called...I was delighted to find a pack of chip pieces hidden in the pack I found too! Doily pieces are from the Chip Chop Shop and the envelope that the photos are in is Maya Road (I changed the colour with distress stain and paint etc). The blue flower and the pink spotty flower and the fabric pink spotty brad are home made. Be sure to go over and check out the challenge! http://birdisthewordchallenge.blogspot.com/


5 comments:

  1. Anita that's a great layout! I love all the details and embellies! Nice design too!!!Thanks for playing along at BITW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! Love the colors and mix...looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool mix of stash! Thanks for joining us at Bird is the Word :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the pleated paper on top & bottom of LO!!! Gr8 LO!!
    Thanks playing along @ BITW..
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome LO Anita.. loving the pleated paper and fab doily border and the colours look fantastic!! Thanks for playing along at BITW :))

    ReplyDelete