Sunday 15 May 2011

She means the world to me!

Well it's so true - my beautiful grandma means the absolute world to me. She is a wonderful woman!
I love this paper! Emma's Shop by Crate Paper - full of girly goodness!!
I used quite a few home made flowers here...two are Prima and the butterflies are hand made with alcohol inks on acetate..yummo!
The back paper was misted and masked and painted and sprinkled with embossing powder, edged with crackle paint and pearl dabber (acrylic) paint.




Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. WOW stunning LO Anita.. love all the yummy details and fab technique!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a lot of fun with this one Anita!
    Love all the yummy products you used to create this lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandma looks like a truly wonderful lady, who I am sure has been an inspiration to you all of your life. You have done a beautiful job Anita.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete