Tuesday 1 November 2011

November 'Scrap the Girls'

WOWZERS... this DOESN'T happen to me very often but I put this layout together today in under an hour and I'm really happy with how it turned out! I literally picked stuff quickly off my table (that was sitting there from some other projects I'm working on) and presto! Anyway - enough of my babbling.....


The challenge is to use mainly pink, multiple photos and polkadots! You can play along here




Papers are a mix of MME and old Crate Paper and that beautiful big pink flower is handmade by my mate  Rachael Funnell - we did a swap and I was lucky enough to score some!! (the spotty button in the middle is Purple Pumpkin)


That cute little heart is a Stuff2Scrap chippy - painted with pink crackle paint - isn't it sweet!!

Thanks for stopping by!!


12 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is awesome Anita, love it!!
    The design is fantastic and I love how you incorporated the polka dots - very clever ;0)
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nin, this is gorgeous.. you are on a roll.. Miss R is so very brave... Love this layout, and the pink polka dots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZERS!! Such a WONDERFUL layout.....
    It's So Awesome when you get a layout done so quickly & LOVE the outcome!!
    Who COOL are the Polka dots, the Heart Chippie
    & that PP button looks GR8 in the Flower!!!
    Also GR8 pic's of your DD!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this page!!! It really looks like you’ve put a lot of efforts into it so you must have worked quickly…;) Love all the details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep love those layouts that just come together like that!! Gorgeous work and I love all the sweet girly embellishments! :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zowie!!! Love your layout - how awesome are those polka-dots! Fab & funky details! Woot! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This layout is super, those big pink dots look great. I love it when layouts just go together so easily.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a funky and fun layout you have created here... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your style!!! Gorgeous girly funky layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous layout! Love the pink dots & your design...& how brilliant that it came together so quickly, gotta love that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you have incorporated the polka dots! Fabulous page, thanks for playing at STG :).

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful pink girly page...just fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete