Tuesday 25 October 2011

October Scrap the Girls Challenge...

Morning all!

Well I had a chance to have a go at the October 'Scrap the Girls'   this month - first time for me.

The challenge is "Create a layout with the word ‘love’ in the title and to use ‘distressing’ on your layout."

Here is what I came up with...


This was one of those lo's that didn't come easy and I'm still not sure about it but what the heck - it is what it is!

A closie of the cluster.... don't you just love that pin!! Made by the SUPER talented Rachael Funnell  
We had a little swap and this was in my parcel - TOTALLY LOVE THEM!!


I DO love this adorable Stuff2Scrap bird and cage by Leanne Pearce - SO cute!! I have been saving this cause it's so cute! I wanted it to have a patchwork look so I covered it with a mish mash of papers and put on some doodling.


So that's it - the papers are the new sidewalk by October Afternoon.  I was SO LUCKY to win an 8x8 pad over on Felicity Wilson's   blog and not only did she send me these adorable papers but some goodies to with it - I was so THRILLED!

6 comments:

  1. Dude you so totally rock!!! You just seem to add the most awesome touches to your pages!! Like the punched out butterfly negative on the doily...ummmm HELLOOOOOO thats a freakin awesome idea!!! I am having a wee give away on my bloggy if ya want to give it ago!! I STILL haven't used your gorgoues flower you gave me....It site right on my desk and I deem very page I do not "special" enough LOL Love and Peace xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and girly and gorgeous. I love love that doily with the butterfly negatives over the top. Fabulous page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nin, this is absolutely gorgeous.. what a gorgeous pic of sweet little Miss R.... Sweetie you amaze me every time i see your layouts xoxox mwaaahhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. W W WOWZERS Anita!!
    This is just Oooooozing with GORGEOUSNESS......
    BEAUTIFUL array of Colors & Full with Divine Details!! GO the Butterflies......
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout you've done for this challenge Anita. Love what you've done with the punched out butterflies and the patterned paper on the birdcage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh I absolutely love this layout, it's gorgeous! Love how you used the butterfly strip over the doily piece & I love your colour combo! :)

    ReplyDelete