Sunday 3 June 2012

A quick hellooooo .. and a quick card...



Helloooooo!!!! 

Been a while since I posted as we have been on holidays to Bali and it was FANTASTIC!!! What a wonderful place... We saw so many wonderful places and had an amazing time with close friends and spent time with family... couldn't have been better! I will miss that place.. it has given me a renewed perspective on life.... a content blessed feeling which I am greatful for....

We are now getting ready to pack up and move house which is an enormous task.. not only packing box after box after box but trying to establish kids schools and daycare, new house etc etc etc... it is very exciting and tiring at the same time!

Even more exciting is the upcoming Tim Holtz class I am doing in Brisbane this Friday with my very best scrappin buddy Karen - eeeeeek - it's almost TOO much excitement!!!! THEN.. back to Brisbane on Saturday with my mum and 3 sisters for the Scrapping Expo.... I really can't wait as it is not often my sisters and I are all together and we will be celebrating my sister's 40th birthday while we are there too - so special - I seriously can't wait!

SO... I have put boxes and packing tape aside and put together this quick little card for her... she is such an amazing woman and I love her to bits!

That's it ... I'll be back in a few days with some exciting news too! xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had a Wonderful time in Bali!!
    Good luck with the packing! Your Card is GORGEOUS... Enjoy your Weekend!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Anita, even if just for a short time. Lots going on in your life right now.

    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Anita! It's been a bit quiet in cyber lately ;)
    So glad you had a fab holiday. I am going to Tim's Sydney class Sunday week! You MUST tell me all about your class!
    Gorgeous card. Have fun this weekend and I hope your packing and moving goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! Such lovely texture to it!! :-)
    I hope you enjoy your class!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete