Tuesday 7 June 2011

A boy and his dog......

Hello! I have been working on this layout FOREVER....you know the ones that just don't want to come together no matter what you try to do! Anyway, I forced myself to sit down and finish it and I'm happy with it (although I still think it needs something top left so I may keep playing!). I used Crate paper and some October Afternoon and a little Sass .....I'm loving my home made denim flowers at the moment so it had to have one of those...!
I am off to the Scrapbooking Expo in Brisbane this weekend which I am just so excited about (3 more sleeps!!) .... I look forward to it ALL YEAR!! I'll be itching to get back and scrap some challenges after that with all my new goodies and some new techniques!! ....see you back here then!!




2 comments:

  1. Nin, this is gorgeous.. Love it....i fell in love with the flowers you sent me.. i feel so special.. giggle..

    will miss going to the expo with you... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page Anita. Those denim flowers are too cute....might have to attack my favourite pair of jeans that I ripped a hole in the other day and give them a new purpose :)

    I'm going to the expo on Sunday. Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete