Tuesday 5 April 2011

I'm doing it!!

Well here I am - I have been so nervous about doing this but I am just going to take the plunge and do it! My sister always says "Don't think about it, just do it!" and I am going to follow her advice once again!  Blogging is very new to me so be patient while I work it all out!

Thank you so much to my dear friend Karen for setting it all up for me (after hours of frustration trying to do it myself I had to call for re-inforcements and she did a stella job!).

Ok - I have entered into Blue Bazaar Boot Camp...have you heard about it??? Complete 30 layouts in 60 days....um....right now I'm thinking it was a crazy move but with the words 'don't think about it, just do it" ringing in my ears.........here are my first few layouts!



A layout of my babies right now....Cosmo and Crate paper and a little bit of Sass, Prima flowers, October afternoon little letters and some thickers and there you have it! Oh....and a lot of inspiration from my fave scrappers!



And for layout 2 of 30, my beautful nudies! Thought I better not show the rude bits! The paper is Girls Paperie, some October afternoon and Sass stickers - so cute!!

Ok...that wasn't so hard....didn't hurt at all! Thanks for peeking!

2 comments:

  1. whoo hoo, sweetie i am so very proud of you!! welcome to blogland... :) big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Anita!So glad you started a blog because I love your scrapping style!
    Saw your entry on white with orange.
    (Scrappychick)

    ReplyDelete