Wednesday 18 April 2012

Guest designer at ScrapHappy Kat!! yippee!

I am so excited to be guest designer over at Scraphappy Kat this month using the beautiful Glitz Designs 'Dance in the Sunshine' range... I was so excited to open this parcel of goodies and here is my first lo...





Here are the goodies I used....

Papers..Glitz Dance in the Sunshine 'stripe' (the back side)
Glitz Dance in the Sunshine 'Polka'
Glitz Dance in the Sunshine 'damask'

Embellies...
Glitz Dance in the Sunshine Giant Rinestones... ooh I love these and was so excited to see the big turquoise one fits inside a bottlecap!! I also used a black one inside the tulle flower.
Glitz Teeny alphas - charcoal
Glitz Dance in the Sunshine Trim - ooh I love this stuff too!
Twiddleybitz wrought iron Filigree .. I just inked it roughly with black soot distress ink.

This range is seriously gorgeous... be sure to pop over here to grab yourself some Glitzy Goodness!!


2 comments:

  1. Stunning page and love the color combo. Details like the stitching and texture is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous is all I can say.....you have been an amazing Guest Anita......thank you so very very much!!
    Love Kat
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete